Build Your Own Business within the Largest Real Estate Company in North America.
People often ask whether there’s one personality type or one academic or professional background that makes for a successful real estate career. The short answer is: not really. But there are some things I’ve noticed over the years about the people who tend to thrive:
- They like to set goals and they hold themselves accountable for achieving them
- They appreciate the flexibility and autonomy that comes with working for themselves, but are self-motivated enough not to choose freedom over work
- They wake up every morning with the attitude that they must create their success anew
- They are humble enough to know they always have more to learn and are willing to ask for help from others when they need it
- They are willing to reach out and help other agents and share the benefit of their knowledge and experience
And please don’t let the myth that to be a great real estate agent you must be a natural salesperson. It’s simply not true. Successful real estate agents have the ability to relate to people and to build connections with them. It’s really about committing to life as an entrepreneur more than anything else.
Whether you are simply thinking about a real estate career, studying for your licensing exam, or already a licensed agent, I would love to speak with you! Click here to send me a message and learn how to become a real estate agent.