Position: Real Estate Agent
Location: Work from Anywhere
About Keller Williams
Keller Williams is the world’s largest real estate company. With over 150,000 agents, at offices in the United States, Canada, Europe, Africa and South America; a real estate career with Keller Williams can truly span the globe. Read on to learn how to become a real estate agent with our company.
We are recruiting for real estate agents to join the Keller Williams team. Whether you want a career change, or you’re a licensed real estate agent looking for a new opportunity, we’d love to speak with you. We provide education and support for wherever you are in your career journey; from courses that prepare you to take your real estate licensing exam, to specialized training for experienced agents who want to expand their businesses. This is one example of a high-paying career that doesn’t require a college degree.
Keller Williams Offers
- Flexible Schedules
- Wealth-Building Opportunities
- The Ability to Work from Home or Work Part-Time
- Award-Winning Training and Coaching
- A Mentorship Program Proven to Help New Agents Succeed
- Independence and Autonomy
- Supportive, Knowledgeable and Generous Colleagues
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. No College Degree Required!
- Real Estate License (Don’t worry! If you don’t have one already, we can help.)
- Self-Motivated and Goal-Oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills