Build Your Own Business within the Largest Real Estate Company in North America.
People often ask whether there’s one personality type or one academic or professional background that makes for a successful career in real estate. The short answer is: not really. But there are some things I’ve noticed over the years about the people who tend to thrive in this job:
- They like to set goals and they hold themselves accountable for achieving them
- They appreciate the flexibility and autonomy that comes with working for themselves, but are self-motivated enough not to choose freedom over the work
- They wake up every morning with the attitude that they must create their success anew
- They are humble enough to know they always have more to learn and are willing to ask for help from others when they need it
- They are willing to reach out and help other agents and share the benefit of their knowledge and experience
More than a job. You aren’t just taking a job when you join Keller Williams–you are building a career. You are creating your own business within a business, which offers the potential for great financial rewards and personal development.
The unique combination of agent training and education, our coaching program, growth share model, technology and our size and resources, makes for a strong foundation for a successful career.
Whether you are simply thinking about a career in real estate, studying for your licensing exam, or already a licensed agent, I would love to meet with you! Click on Get Started to send me a message.